Pages

KeCintAAn KpD ALLAH meLingKuPi hati,KeCinTaaN inI MembimbIng HaTi Dan BahKan MenaMbaH Ke seGaLa HaL

kupu-kupu

Photobucket

Friday 15 April 2011

Who i??

                                
                                                        ~ DREAMY , BLURRY & SWEETY ~
Assalamualaikum..

~ Who i ?ehhe.. i am what i am and that's what i am..dont try to change me...in any way ever..ahahah..ok first of all, you guys might be wondering,who Norhafizah and Hafizah..ehheh..it me!!Well, i get that a lot lately.My Birthday name Norhafizah Borhan same name my Facebook name.But i like n prefer people calling me Fizah instead,cause it's short name and much easier to remember right?

~ Hahaha..I am 29 years old this years but many people ask me,younger than my age..ahaha ~lol~but i am not sure why people are making such a different impression on my look and age these days,may be my body is small..uhukkksss..
~ Actually..my works is Technicion at Jabatan Kerja Raya . formely i study Civil Engineering ( Diploma) at Polytecnic Sultan Haji Ahmad SHah , Kuantan , Pahang.

~ About my self..well i am not perfect girl..but i cant try what can i do..ahahha..ok..

No comments:

Post a Comment